In recent years, an increasing number of our citizens have appealed to the European Court of Human Rights. The lawyer’s office “Leonid Karagyaur” provides them with qualified legal assistance. The recognition by the European Court of Human Rights of the fact that the applicant’s right was violated during the consideration of the case by the national court obliges the national court to review the case due to newly discovered circumstances. In some cases, this is the only way to achieve justice.
The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms is fundamental to the European Court, and the European Court considers only cases related to the violation of this convention.
We advise our clients on what procedures and which courts your complaint must go through before it is ready for adoption at the European Court of Human Rights. We advise our clients on all matters related to the European Court of Justice and provide legal services for the preparation of complaints to be sent to Strasbourg.
During the provision of legal assistance to protect your interests at the European Court of Human Rights, the office of the lawyer Leonid Karagyaur offers you a list of the following services:
- Oral and written consultations of citizens and representatives of associations of citizens on the protection of their interests on international law;
- Consulting on complaints with the European Court of Human Rights;
- Studying the case materials regarding the possibility of drawing up a complaint to the
- European Court of
- Human Rights;
- Writing and filing a complaint with the
- European Court of Human Rights;
- Other legal services in the field of international law.
Prices for legal assistance related to applying to the European Court of Human Rights depend on the complexity and volume of your case, the urgency of the execution of the order and other important circumstances.